This item qualifies for Canada-wide shipping. Rates calculated at checkout.
This highly accurate, waterproof pH meter is able to measure EC/TDS in the low range and temperature. It also has an easy to read, LCD and an automatic shut-off. In addition, pH and EC/TDS readings are automatically temperature compensated (ATC) to prevent temperature-related variations in your measurements. The EC/TDS readings conversion factor (CONV) is selectable by the user, as well as the temperature compensation coefficient β (BETA).
- Replaceable pH electrode with extractable junction
- The included extendable cloth junction helps increase electrode life and the replaceable pH cartridge means that this tester does not need to be thrown away when the pH sensor is exhausted. The sturdy snap-in connector means there are no pins to bend or break!
- Automatic calibration
- 3 sensors in a single meter
- Wide pH range
- Selectable EC to TDS conversion factor
- High accuracy EC/TDS graphite probe
- The graphite conductivity probe provides greater accuracy because it cannot be contaminated by salt deposits in the solution. The exposed temperature sensor provides fast response times and guarantees highly accurate temperature compensated readings.
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Stability indicator
- HOLD button
- BEPS (battery error prevention system)
- Battery % level at startup
- Low battery indicator