Liquid Concentrated Nutrient. General Hydroponics FloraMicro (5-0-1) is the foundation or “building block” of the Flora Series system. Provides nitrogen and calcium as well as trace minerals which are essential for a comprehensive hydroponic plant diet. Combine with FloraGro and FloraBloom to meet the specialized needs of each phase in a plant’s life cycle: seedling, vegetative, transitional, flowering and fruiting.
• The ORIGINAL nutrient system – imitated but never duplicated
• Enhances flavor, nutrition, aroma and essential oils in both hydroponics and soil
• Highly purified concentrate for maximum solubility
• pH balanced for ease of use
• NASA scientists use Flora Series because of its superior formulation and reliability
• Known throughout the world as the industry standard
• Can adjust mixtures to suit specific plant needs
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Mix 2.5 ml to 10 ml per gallon of water depending on the plant’s growth stage.
Note: The proper ratio of each Flora Series nutrient depends on the crop and the stage of growth (look on the label for specific recommendations).
CAUTION: Do NOT premix nutrients, add to water only.